Design professionals never compromise on details. BenQ Designer Monitors deliver absolute color precision and ultra detailed high resolution to craft every step leading to brilliant work, turning design dreams into reality.
4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution offers extraordinary clarity of fine details and depth of subtle textures optimized for visually intensive work in animation, visual effects, graphics, and photos.
Devoted to meet the latest professional color standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: “Accurate Reproduction”. BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also actively participated in ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
Covering 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces, PD3200U’s advanced IPS wide viewing angle technology minimizes color shift to inspire absolute design confidence. 100% sRGB color gamut accuracy adheres to industry standards in digital production, and Rec. 709 reproduces accurate resolution, frame rate, color gamut, gamma, and white point performance in high-definition video work.
Each BenQ Designer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
*Calibration eliminates slight color performance variations between individual panels of the same model. Therefore, the calibration data of each report will vary slightly from reports from other displays of the same model.
With the certification of CalMAN VERIFIED and the Pantone Validated, BenQ PD3200U monitors maintain truthful colors, which promise industry-approved performance creative enterprises will love to use.
Offering superior contrast for lines and shapes in technical illustrations, CAD/CAM mode accentuates the finest details to produce incredible display performance in Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA, or other design software.
*How to set up CAD/CAM mode
Often problematic for designers working with intricate details in dark images, Animation mode enhances the brightness of dark areas without overexposing bright regions. Animation mode provides 10 levels of display brightness to bring out every subtlety clearly in any ambient lighting.
*How to set up Animation mode
Adjusting image brightness and contrast for superb clarity and detail sharpness, Darkroom mode creates the optimal setting for work in darkened post-processing environments.
Switch between CAD/CAM, Animation and Darkroom modes with a simple click of a button on the Hotkey Puck. Customize the buttons to map other modes or OSD settings such as brightness and contrast.
*How to set up Hotkey Puck to switch between modes rapidly
KVM Switch function allows users to display and control content from two different PC systems on one screen using just one set of keyboard and mouse to save space and boost work efficiency.
*How to use the KVM switch function to enhance work efficiency
Improve your workflow and enhance productivity by switching on DualView to showcase designs in two modes (e.g. sRGB and CAD/CAM) side-by-side without the need for two screens.
*How to set up DualView mode
Proprietary BenQ Display Pilot software* splits your desktop into multiple window partitionss for easy multitasking.
*Display Pilot software requires Windows OS.
Anti-glare matte finish keeps distracting reflections to a minimum for improved efficiency in squint-free comfort.
An extensive range of height, tilt, pivot, stroke, and swivel adjustments customize your workstation for the perfect fit. When used in portrait mode, PD3200U’s smart screen orientation sensor auto-rotates source content to display images in full context.
*Display Pilot auto-rotation software requires Windows OS.
BenQ exclusive eye-care technologies reduce eye fatigue for user comfort, enhanced productivity, and workplace safety during extended use.
Unique BenQ Low Blue Light Technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation.
Flicker-free eliminates flickering at all brightness levels and reduces eye fatigue effectively. Conventional LCD screens flicker at the rate of 250 times per second. Your eyes may not see the flickers but they can certainly feel them. So relieve your eyes from the uncomfortable flickering effect by switching to a BenQ flicker-free monitor.
with Flicker-free technology
without Flicker-free technology
- Screen Size – 32
- Resolution (max.) – 3840×2160
- Screen Size – 32
- Panel Type – IPS
- Backlight Technology – LED backlight
- Resolution (max.) – 3840×2160
- Brightness – 350 cd/㎡
- Native Contrast(typ.) – 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) – 178/178
- Response Time – 4ms (GtG)
- Refresh Rate – 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio – 16:9
- Display Colors – 1.07 billion colors
- Color Gamut – 100% sRGB/Rec. 709
- Display Area(mm) – 708.4(H) x 398.5(V)
- Pixel Pitch (mm) – 0.1845
- PPI – 137.68
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) – 20M:1
- Color Bit – 10bits
- Built-in Speaker – 5Wx2
- Headphone Jack – Yes
- Audio Line In – Yes
- Product Color – Gray/Glossy gray
- Picture Mode – REC.709 / sRGB / CAD/CAM / Animation / Standard / Low Blue Light / Dark Room / User
- Gamma – 1.8 – 2.6
- OSD Language – 18 Languages – English, French, Deutsch, Italiano, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Netherlands, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Arabic]
- PIP/PBP – Yes
- HDCP – 2.2
- VESA Wall Mount – Yes
- AMA – Yes
- Display Screen Coating – Anti-Glare
- Flicker-free Technology – Yes
- Low Blue Light – Yes
- Animation mode – Yes
- CAD/CAM mode – Yes
- Eye Protector – Yes
- ECO sensor – Yes
- Video Format Support – Yes
- KVM Switch – Yes
- DualView – Yes
- Darkroom mode – Yes
- Auto Pivot – Yes
- Hotkey Puck – Yes
- Factory Calibration Report – Yes
- HDMI – HDMI (v2.0)x2
- DisplayPort – DisplayPort (v1.2) x1
- Mini DisplayPort – MiniDisplayPort (ver1.2)x1
- USB 3.0 Hub – USB Downstream x 4
- USB 3.0 Hub – USB Upstream x 1
- Card Reader – SD/MMC type (Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC )
- Voltage Rating – 100 – 240V
- Power Supply – Built-in
- Power Consumption (on mode.) – 110W
- Power Consumption (based on Energy Star) – 44W
- Power Consumption (stand by mode) – 0.5W
- Power Consumption (sleep mode) – 0.5W
- AC Switch – Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base) – 436.4 x 740.3 x 65.6
- Dimensions (HxWxD mm) – H: 640.2 x 740.3 x 213.4 / L: 490.2 x 740.3 x 213.4
- CTN Dimensions (HxWxD mm) – 840 x 187 x 690
- Net Weight (kg) (without stand) – 8.5kg
- Net Weight (kg) – 12.5kg
- Gross Weight (kg) – 15.8kg
- Tilt (down/up) – (-5˚ – 20˚)
- Swivel (left/right) – 45˚/45˚
- Pivot – 90˚
- Height Adjustment (mm) – 150
- Display Pilot – Yes
- Energy Star – 7.0
- EPEAT – Bronze
- TCO – 7.0
- Mac Compatible – Yes
- Windows® Compatible – Windows®10, Windows®8.1, Windows®8, Windows®7
- Solidworks – Yes
- Verified by CalMAN – Yes
- Pantone Validated – Yes