- Enjoy the read/write performance of PCIe Gen4x4
- Patented ultra-thin graphene heat spreader
- Not only faster but also more stable and durable
- Supports the latest NVMe 1.4 standard
- SSD smart monitoring software
- Five-year warranty offers you peace of mind
- United States Patent (number：US11051392B2)
- Taiwan Invention Patent (number: I703921)
- China Utility Patent (number: CN 211019739 U)
Enjoy the read/write performance of PCIe Gen4x4
It supports the latest PCIe Gen4x4 with up to 3500/3000 MB/s, offering superior performance which is 7 times faster than typical SATA SSD, while also downward compatible with PCIe 3.0 specification.
Patented ultra-thin graphene heat spreader
The use of patented ultra-thin graphene heat spreader provides the best thermal conductivity material and assembly flexibility, allowing gamers to easily DIY on their own, and any motherboard heat spreader can be supported without interference.
Not only faster but also more stable and durable
Supporting SLC Cache technology and smart algorithm management mechanism can help ensure operational efficiency and maximize the performance of SSD. It is a reliable and trustworthy choice for data storage.
Supports the latest NVMe 1.4 standard
By supporting the latest NVMe 1.4 specification and optimizing the work division mechanism of NVM Sets and PLM (Predictable Latency Mode), it can effectively reduce latency time and the write loss and improve the QoS of the system. The use of the latest RRL (Read Recovery Level) technology can also improve the service life of SSD.
SSD smart monitoring software
TEAMGROUP provides an exclusive SSD smart monitoring software. It can keep track of the status of the products at any time, monitor their quality and performance, and then perform quick and easy related setup and testing.