Seacue omnidirectional lavalier microphone
For the whole point of accurate recording, and the sound is pure, anti-interference, give you recording studio-like effect.
Do not need battery, plug and play, apply to most mobile phone recording software.
Lapel mic that emancipate your hands, records high quality audio, and can be concealed on the collar, giving you the flexibility and comfort.
1. Mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod and most Android devices.
2. All point to the condenser microphone.
3. Product accessories have PU bag, easy to collect and carry.
● Type: Condenser
● Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
● Frequency Range: 20HZ- 16kHZ
● Sensitivity: -30dB±2dB
● Plug Type: 3.5mm standard plug
● Cable Length: 78 Inch
1 × Seacue Microphone
1 × Lapel Clip
1 × Adapter
2 × Sleeves
1 × Carrying Bag
1 × English User’s Manual
- Come with Adapter – Seacue clip on mic is 3.5mm jack that is mono (which has 4 parts), used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones; For PC, computer, camera or phones that had 2 headphone and suitable for 3.5mm jack that is stereo (which has 3 parts), we have equipped with an adapter. If your headphone of tablet is individual, you can use it without adapter.
- High Quality and Multiple Compatibility – Seacue professional back-electret condenser microphone-core design, you can finally create the perfect videos and audio files. Used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones and many more tablet and smartphone devices. (No batteries required)
- 78inch Extra Long Cord – Durable lapel clip and the longest cord in the market at 78inch (2m); Tie clip style design allow hands free using, easy to wearing, more convenient for using; Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Perfect Sound Effect – 3.5mm TRRS (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve) jack ensures impeccable sound quality. There is a tremendous difference between speaking directly into the phone when recording and utilizing the clip-on microphone. The microphone head is pure copper, better for sound transmission, reduced the loss of tone.