- Cooler Master Blizzard T400i CPU Cooler with XtraFlo 120 Blue LED PWM Cooling Fan and 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes Equipped with four direct contact heatpipes and a XtraFlo 120 wide-range PWM fan, the Cooler Master Blizzard T400i provides a great balance of performance and noise levels.
- “Born to be Devil” with its featured Blue 4-LED cooling fan and smoke translucent fan blade. This CPU cooler is a great match for most Intel system, with its quick and easy snap-on fan bracket and a Intel universal mounting system.
- Direct Contact Heatpipes & 57 Stacks of Aluminum Fins 289138mm2 air contact surface area (>16% higher than Blizzard T4 / Hyper T4) of aluminum fins with 4 x Direct Contact heatpipes to provide excellent heat dissipation “V” Shaped Array Aluminum Fins Wide “V” Shaped molding of the Aluminum Fins minimize the contact of the heatsink and the cooling fan. Which increase the airflow and keep the fan away from the hot heatsink, in order to ensure the lifespan of the cooling fan.
- XtraFlo 120 Blue LED PWM Fan Wave Shaped and small hub dimension generate extra high airflow. With a wide range PWM fan control from 500 to 1,600 RPM to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance. Quick-snap Fan Bracket with Anti-vibration Rubber Pads Quickly and easily install, remove, clean or replace the fan / heatsink for simple maintenance, while anti-rubber pads reduce noise and resonance.
- Universal Mounting For Intel Platforms All-in-one mounting solution for most common Intel platforms