NVIDIA RTX A4500
Powerful Performance for Professionals
The NVIDIA RTX™ A4500 combines high performance, enterprise reliability, and the latest RTX technology to help you achieve your best work in realtime. Built on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the RTX A4500 combines 56 second-generation RT Cores, 224 third-generation Tensor Cores, and 7,168 CUDA® cores with 20 GB of graphics memory to supercharge rendering, AI, graphics, and compute tasks. Connect two RTX A4500s with NVIDIA NVLink1 to scale memory and performance with multi-GPU configurations2, allowing professionals to work with memory intensive tasks such as large models, ultra-high resolution rendering, and complex compute workloads.
Incredible Application Performance
• Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU—with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
• The NVIDIA RTX A4500 includes 56 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 2x faster than the previous generation. Hardware accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 10X when compared to previous generation.
• With 224 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A4500 provides the power necessary for AI development and training workloads, as well as inferencing deployments.
• Ensure hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and CUDA standards, and deep engagements with independent software vendor (ISV) developer engagements, providing certification for over 100 professional software applications.
● Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
• Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
• Enhance your desktop workspace experience with NVIDIA Quadro View desktop management software and NVIDIA Mosaic technology. Work across four displays on every Quadro card with intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles.
• Use advanced multi-display technologies like Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp and Blend to synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface with multiple projectors or screens.
● Proven Reliability
• Experience higher-quality products driven by power-efficient hardware and components selected for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
• Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulates the most demanding real-world conditions.
● Easy Manageability
• Remotely monitor and manage Quadro products in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NVWMI) in your IT asset management framework.
• Scale up Quadro driver deployment to hundreds of workstations using NVWMI’s powerful driver installer.
• Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.